Even if you are not thinking about that yet, but you might be a TUM alumna/alumnus in a few months or years.
TUM graduates automatically become members of the TUM’s alumni network. Even if your years of studying at TUM are over, your connection to TUM has just begun.
There are many ways to get in touch with other TUM alumni and to become involved in the network – during or after completing your studies.
Become involved in the network! There are several possibilities:
- Stay in touch with your Alma Mater – in an exclusive global network in which the alumni, students and scientists are actively involved. Register for the TUM Community
- Get in touch with alumni in your region. Regional Groups
- TUM alumni will be given a welcome packet containing further information
- You can take part in network meetings of the regional groups or in alumni-events (“Back to Campus“) as a student already! Events for students and doctoral students
- Become a mentee and benefit from the alumni’s expert knowledge by finding a personal mentor. TUM Mentoring from alumni for students
- You can order publications of the TUM network (e.g. the alumni-magazine KontakTUM, the Career-Guide etc.) Publications and magazines
- You can subscribe to the e-mail newsletter. e-mail newsletter
- Benefit from the TUM’s various offers as an alumna/alumnus too – for example: the career services, TU Film, the university library. Network benefits